· 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
· 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
· 10-12 cloves garlic, lightly crushed
· 2 medium potatoes, cubed
· 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
· 3 tsp. Olive oil
· 2 cups diced tomatoes
· salt and pepper to taste
1. Toss chicken, onions and garlic with the olive oil.
2. Lightly brown the chicken while you saute the onions and garlic (about 7 or 8 minutes.)
3. Add the tomatoes and potatoes, salt and pepper.
4. Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the chicken and potatoes are cooked through.
5. Add zucchini during the last few minutes of cooking so they don’t get too soft.
4 medium potatoes cut into ½ in. cubes 3 tsp. oil
½ tsp. salt ¼ tsp. black pepper
½ cup chopped green onions 2 tbsp. parsley
1 tbsp. GF Worcestershire sauce 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
Cook potatoes in boiling water 4 to 5 minutes until almost tender.
Drain and cool.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the potatoes.
Cook (stirring often) for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Add remaining ingredients and cook until well blended. (about 1 minute)
Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce (this is just made with soy, no wheat)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and stir thoroughly.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Simmer 1 minute. Cool.
Store in the refrigerator.
Makes about 3/4 cup.
Shake well before using.