Gluten/Celiac information, support and recipes
Archive for 2009/04/23
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/ tsp pepper
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Arrange chicken in 9X13inch baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with tablespoon of the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Top with feta cheese, and sprinkle with remaining lemon juice.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Cover with tomatoes and parsley.
7. Return to oven for 5 to 7 minutes to heat the tomatoes.