Did you know?
Many chemical ingredients in personal care products can be absorbed through our skin and enter our bodies.
Children have a greater surface-area-to-body-weight ratio than adults which puts them more at risk of absorbing chemicals through their skin.
Out of 28 children’s bath products tested, 23 (82%) contain formaldehyde, at levels ranging from 54 to 610 parts per million (ppm).
81% of 163 infants tested contained 7 or more different phthalates in their urine. Studies have shown phthalates, commonly used in synthetic fragrances, to pose potential risks to the reproductive and thyroid systems.
Chemicals to avoid!
- Formaldehyde containing ingredients : quaternium-15, DMDM
hydantoin, imidazolidinyl urea and diazolidinyl urea
- Paraben ingredients : methyl- , propyl- , ethyl- and butylparaben
- Phthalates, although not listed on labels, are commonly found
in ingredients listed as fragrance
Foaming agents (used in soaps and toothpastes)
- Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES) as it is commonly contaminated
For other ingredients to avoid or references, please contact
Why CERTIFIED organic?
Green Beaver is a licensed certified organic manufacturer meaning their products have been manufactured according to strict organic and ecological standards verified by an internationally recognized independent organization.
Certified organic also means :
• Environmentally sound packaging and manufacturing
• Ecologically sound manufacturing
• NOT tested on animals
For more information about our organic certification
please visit us at: http://www.greenbeaver.com
Now available in the US exclusively through Flora Inc.
Did you know?