If you have some or all of these symptoms, you would be wise to have the IgA tissue transgluaminase (TtG) or IgA endomysial (EMA) antibody tests.
You can purchase the Biocard Celiac Test, available through CeliacHomeTest.com
- Vitamin/mineral deficiencies such as A, B12, D, E K and iron.
- Abdominal pain/bloating/gas
- Diarrhoea, constipation or both
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Irregular menstrual periods.
- Canker sores (mouth ulcers)
- Depression and in some cases symptoms of Bi-polar Disorder.
- Acid reflux/heartburn
- Brain fog
- Nausea and vomiting
- Dizziness/loss of balance
- Behavior changes
- Delayed growth in children
- Failure to thrive in infants
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis (An itchy, painful rash)
- Muscle cramps
- Pale, foul-smelling stool
- Tooth discolouration/enamel loss
Everyone who has Celiac Disease has different symptoms and in some cases, no symptoms at all.
If you suspect that you my have Celiac Disease, DO NOT STOP EATING GLUTEN until after you have been tested.