There have been quite a few books written about living with Celiac and cooking gluten free (I am hoping to have mine published soon)
Most of them are really well written by knowledgeable authors.
If you are newly diagnosed, I recommend that you buy at least one book. There are so many things that I had to learn (sometimes difficult lessons) and these books are designed to educate you more quickly and less painfully.
I highly recommend cooking everything from scratch so that there is no risk of cross contamination etc., so, aside from checking this blog for recipes, you may want to get yourself a good Gluten Free cook book.
Here are a few of the books available at http://www.glutenfreemall.com
• Are You Gluten Sensitive? – Dr. Rodney Ford
• Celiac Disease and Living Gluten-Free – The First Year – Jules E.D. Shepard
• Dangerous Grains (Celiac Disease Books) -Ron Hoggan
• Gluten-Free Girl – Shauna James Ahern
Gluten Free Mall has some pretty good deals and discounts too.
Amazon carries quite a few good books as well, such as:
• Living Well With Celiac Disease: Abundance Beyond Wheat and Gluten – Claudine Crangle
• Celiac Disease – Jaqui Karr C.S.N.
• Celiac Disease For Dummies – Ian Blumer and Sheila Crowe
• Gluten-Free Cooking For Dummies – Danna Korn and Connie Sarros
A lot of Amazon’s books are also discounted.
There are many other places to find what you need, such as http://www.celiac.ca , http://www.celiac.com and http://www.glutenfreefaces.com
Just remember, gluten free is not a diet, it is a way of life and it is easy once you understand the basics.