If you are anything like me, you start feeling a little peckish between lunch and dinner.
I like to change up my snacks and I try to make them as healthy as possible. (Don’t kid yourself, sometimes I just eat junk)
Here is a list of quick easy snacks:
- Mix one part salted nuts (any kind you like) with one part unsalted and one part fruit. The fruit can be raisins (my favourite), dried cranberries, dried blueberries, what ever tickles your taste buds.
- Baby carrots, celery, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower etc. with goat cheese warmed for the dip. If you want to take it a little further, mix some dill or other seasoning into the goat cheese.
- Apple slices with goat cheese and walnuts.
- Cherry tomatoes stuffed with feta and spinach. (just chop the spinach finely and mix in with the mashed feta.
- My summer time favourite is a mixture of goat yogurt and fruit mashed together and frozen in a popsicle mold.
- My favourite winter snack is homemade hot chocolate sweetened with coconut palm sugar and a couple of mandarin oranges.
I have many more snack ideas throughout this blog and I am always looking for more.
If you are interested in sharing your healthy gluten free snacks, contact me at email@example.com I would love to learn more recipes.
Well, that’s it for now kids.
Take care of you!
Love Aunt Jayne